Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm BACK!

Yeah, okay... I realize that it has been a very long since I've even looked at my blog. Some on you may even say its been a year, but I refuse to acknowledge that information. This is really not my fault, and if you're looking for someone to blame you can call UK College of Nursing, but good luck getting a hold of anyone... I know that from experience.

In the last year, I began and finished my first semester of nursing school. And I'm telling you it has completely changed me. Gone are the days of laying in bed and doing nothing. Gone are the weekends where I partied with my friends and did whatever I want. This semester I spent every spare moment that I wasn't in class either sleeping or doing homework.

But while this last year has been busy and exhausting, it has also been totally full of blessings. For one thing I got a job at Frazier Rehab in Louisville, working as a nurse aide. This has been a great opportunity to learn what it is like to be a nurse. And while I believe now more than ever that I was not put on this earth to work with anyone but children, I have really enjoyed my job. I strongly believe that that becoming a nurse is exactly what I am supposed to be doing.

But enough about school, because it is summer, and I honestly don't even want to think about it. All I'm saying is that I promise to try to update my blog a little more often than I have in the past year, which basically requires that I do it at least once in the next year. So until next time... stay cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment